Thursday, June 27, 2013

ARTY













This week I went to a museum called Fotografiska which in english means photography. They always have exhibitions of cool photographers, and this time it was non other then Helmut Newton! I love his  work and has been a huge fan for a long time so I have been longing to see this exhibition. At this museum the photographer Motohiko Odani also exhibited his work and he used projectors a lot, which me and my friend thought was very useful... We did our own photo shoot using his work as an background... hehe Here you can see the result! Just a fun thing to do! :) 

The three last images are from Helmut Newtons exhibition. It's two of my favorite pics from him, and the last pic is of a very clever quote he ones said! Love it! 





No comments:

Post a Comment