Thursday, September 20, 2012

Fashion Night Out - Stockholm






I totally forgot to post the pictures from fashion night out in Stockholm... It was a while ago now! Woups! Anyway, I was sick that day so at first I wasn't going. But then I thought... this only happens once a year! My brother works in a men's clothing store in the new mall MOOD in Stockholm, so I went to visit him and the other great stores there. If you are to visit Stockholm you should really go there. These's great food for breakfast, lunch and dinner and of course there is great shopping! You can find a bit different and cool brands there! Big like! After my little shopping race in MOOD, I went to buy one of my favorite magazines, ICON, and they were featuring the one and only (Swedish ofc) DJ Avicii!

Leather jacket Zara // Jeans Zara // Shirt Zara // Shoes Scorett


No comments:

Post a Comment